About the TEA FOR ONE
Fresher and more sustainable than teabags, brewing with loose-leaf tea brings out the full flavor and
aroma of your tealeaves. But sometimes you only want a single cup and don’t wish to brew an entire pot.
On these occasions, reach for the TEA FOR ONE.
This nifty little set is the perfect way to brew a single cuppa with maximum taste and zero waste. Crafted
from BPA-free plastic, the tea strainer sits on the rim of your glass while the generous infuser fits inside,
allowing the tealeaves space to unfurl and swirl freely. Its multi-purpose lid keeps tea warm while brewing
and doubles as a trivet to prevent dripping when the infuser is removed.
This delightful set includes a PAVINA double wall glass. The award-winning tumbler maintains the
temperature of hot and cold drinks for longer, while its double-wall design has a floating effect, making each
drink look as good as it tastes.
Main Features & Benefits
- Set includes one tea strainer with lid and a PAVINA double wall glass
- Tea strainer crafted from BPA-free plastic
- Lid keeps tea warm while brewing and doubles as a trivet to prevent dripping
- Can be used with all loose leaf teas
- Available in a choice of colors
- PAVINA glass made of mouth-blown, heat-resistant borosilicate glass
- Innovative double wall construction keeps hot drinks hot and cold drinks cold
- Hydrophobic silicone vent equalizes the air pressure between the two layers of glass
- Dishwasher safe
- PAVINA glass is also safe for use in the microwave and oven (up to 350ºF/176ºC)
Use & Care
1. Place the TEA FOR ONE on a flat, heatproof, non-slip surface.
2. Add your preferred tealeaves into the strainer.
3. Pour in hot water.
4. Pop the lid on the tea strainer and let your tea brew – we recommend 3-5 minutes for black tea, or 5-10
minutes for herbal and fruit teas.
5. Once your tea is at its preferred strength, remove the tea strainer and enjoy.
6. Wash in warm, soapy water before first use and dry thoroughly. All parts are dishwasher safe.