Terms & Conditions
1. The Promoter is The Common Good Coffee Company Pty Ltd, Unit 5, 3 Gibbes
Street, Chatswood, NSW 2067, ABN 41 632 165 201.
2. Entry is only open to Australian residents. Entrants under 18 years old must have
parental/guardian approval to enter and further, the parent/guardian of the entrant
must read and consent to these Terms and Conditions. Parents/guardians may be
required by the Promoter to enter into a further agreement as evidence of consent to
the minor entering this promotion.
3. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, are ineligible to participate
in this Promotion. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse,
de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-
parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister,
step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
4. The promotion commences on the 12.01AM AEST 9th December and concludes at 11:59pm
AEST 20 th December 2021.
5. Entry is FREE and gained by purchasing 2 x 125g Serenitea loose leaf teas online from the
Common Good Website
https://www.thecommongoodcoffee.com/tea. Once purchased you will automatically go
in the draw.
6. There is no limit to the amount of times an entrant may enter. For each 2 x 125g Serenitea purchased
an entry is granted. Each entrant can only win 1 prize.
7. The prize that will be given away is as follows:
1 x Bodum Assam Tea Press
8. Winners will be notified by phone and writing within 2 business days of the draw.
9. The draw will take place on 21 th December at The Common Good Coffee Pty Ltd, Unit 5, 3
Gibbes Street, Chatswood, NSW 2067.
10. The prize will be couriered to the winner after the winner is drawn
11. If there are any unclaimed or un-awarded prizes a prize draw will be conducted on
23rd December 2021. If the winner is drawn they will be contacted by phone and in
writing within 2 business days.
12. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered or associated with
13. Personal information provided by entrants will be used by the Promoter for the
purpose of conducting this competition, including disclose the Personal Information to
third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors, service providers and
prize supplies, and otherwise in accordance with contestants’ consent.
15. All Submissions will be the property of the Promoter.
16. The Promoter will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect,
special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or
death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s
negligence) in connection with this competition or accepting or using any prize,
except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is
limited to the maximum extent permitted by law).
17. The Promoter is not liable for any other additional costs associated with winning this
competition or the prizes that comprise this competition. The Promoter accepts no
responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from accepting a prize.
Independent financial advice should be sought.
18. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and the
identity of entrants. Proof of entry and identity will only be deemed as sufficient at the
discretion of the Promoter.
19. If this competition is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being properly
conducted due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the
Promoter reserves its rights to disqualify any entrant, remove any entry or to modify,
suspend, terminate or cancel this competition, to the extent permitted by law.
20. The prize is not transferrable and not redeemable for cash.
21. By entering the Promotion, the entrant agrees that these terms and conditions will be
governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of New South Wales.